Reserve Your Stay
Use the information below to reserve your stay at our cabin.
Peak Season – May 1st through October 31 and holiday weeks
Non-Peak Season – November 1 through April 30th (excluding Holidays)
- 1850’s Tulip Poplar log cabin fully restored and modernized.
- Two full bedrooms – one is a private bedroom with king bed and the other is a lofted bedroom with double bed.
- Full living room
- Fully equipped kitchen to prepare your own meals
- Modern bath with tub and shower
- Gas fireplace
- Shaded front porch for daydreaming the day away
- Cabin overlooks an eight-acre pond
- Use of pond for swimming, fishing, ice skating and kayaking (kayak and life jackets provided)
- Groomed trails for hiking and cross-country skiing
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- No TV, Internet or Telephone – Just a quiet place to relax, reconnect and unplug